Wow, this is great stuff. From one of my doctoral professors, Dr. Chuck Lawless: “10 Questions for Leaders to Ask Each Week.”
- Have I decreased, and Jesus increased during this past week?
- What do I know about God and His Word I didn’t know last week?
- Would someone want to pray like I’ve prayed this week?
- Would my family say they are my priority based on this week’s activities?
- With whom did I attempt to share the gospel this week?
For questions #6-10 and more explanation for each question, click here for the full post. Asking yourself these questions regularly will transform your ministry.