Sorry for no post yesterday. I’ve been busy enjoying some of life’s greatest pleasures:
- A sweet beagle at my feet on the front porch.
- The smell of freshly cut grass.
- Beautiful, warm, long summer days. (Finally!)
- A few successful holes of golf that keep me coming back for more in this vexing game.
- Walks with friends.
- Energizing conversations and collaboration with colleagues.
- Girls’ nights out.
- After-dinner runs with family for frozen custard.
- Lounging around the living room with my boys, talking about nothing and everything.
- Watching my kids doing what they love in their games and performances.
- Date lunches with Dave.
- Worshiping with my dear church family.
- Losing myself in a rhythm on my guitar.
- Shared meals, laughter and tears with our small group.
- Phone and video calls with friends around the country.
What are your greatest pleasures?