From TJ Addington. Read the whole article here.
- Practice deep sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.
- Always clarify the key focus of the organization and then stick with that clarity.
- Never allow elephants to exist without addressing them directly.
- Operate with a board covenant that spells out the rules of engagement for members relating to one another.
- Are clear on the missional results they want and evaluate those results on a regular basis.
- Know the difference between management of day-to-day issues and the core directional issues, policies and thinking about the future.
- Never allow themselves to be divided into factions.