Last week on Facebook, a friend tagged me to share ten books that stayed with me.
Rules: In your status line, list 10 books that have stayed with you. Don’t take more than a few minutes; don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be great works, just ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
There are so many more than ten that have stuck with me, but here are the ten that came to mind in response. (In no particular order, except for #1.)
1. The Inner Voice of Love by Henri Nouwen
2. God Came Near by Max Lucado
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
4. Spiritual Rhythm by Mark Buchanan
5. Margin by Richard Swenson
6. Switch by Chip & Dan Heath
7. The Change Monster by Jeannie Daniel Duck
8. Organizational Culture & Leadership by Edgar Schein
9. The Making of a Leader by J. Robert Clinton
10. Keeping the Sabbath Wholly by Marva Dawn
What would be on your list?