From Brad Lomenick, Director of Catalyst and author of The Catalyst Leader: Eight questions to ask when reviewing this year. I will be reflecting on these during my Christmas break.
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2013 for me?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2013?
3. Give yourself a grade from 1-10 in the following areas of focus for 2012: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally.
4. What am i working on that is BIG for 2014 and beyond?
5. As I move into 2014, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 10 years from now? 20 years from now?
7. What 2-3 things have I been putting off that I need to execute on before the end of the year?
8. Is my family closer at the end of this year? Am I a better friend at the end of this year? If not, what needs to change immediately?