In this post by Michael Bleecker at The Village Church in Texas (Matt Chandler’s church), worship leaders share their on-stage verbal gaffes. Some examples:
- I sang, “He cr*ps himself with light” during How Great is Our God. Mixed “wraps” and “crowns.”
- “Jesus, we thank You that the tomb is not empty.”
- “I thy great father and thou my true son,” during Be Thou My Vision.
- “I’d rather have silver than Jesus or gold.”
- “He is jealous for me, floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.”
Check out more at the link above and on Twitter (#worshipheresy).