Time to announce my goals/commitments for the new year. In 2013 I will:
- Read 50 nonfiction books.
- Complete the Chicago Marathon.
- Learn basic American Sign Language.
- Read through the Bible, and encourage my sons and the group of women who have all accepted the challenge/invitation to do it with me.
- Be able to do 50 consecutive, unassisted pushups.
- Lose an additional 5-10 pounds. (Muscle gain may counter some weight loss.)
- Pay down an additional $5,000 of my school loans.
- Work out five days a week for at least 30 high-intensity minutes.
- Complete local Red Cross Disaster Volunteer Training and register as a local volunteer.
- Submit a proposal and complete the manuscript for a book on church organizational culture.
- Publish a book about tips on success for students in online/distance educational programs.
- Develop the outline for a book on identifying “fit” for ministry leaders.
- Develop the outline for a book on The Art & Practice of Leadership.
- Other goals may develop as a result of the upcoming local ministry leaders’ gathering and other prospective partnerships.
What are your goals for 2013?